Saturday, May 28, 2011

So many ideas..... so little time!

OK, so yesterday I had off work, and I really started to dig in to more wedding details and try and decipher what I want. The argument in my head at the moment is cost vs. style. Isn't that every one's dilemma these days? So, I am trying to pull of some of these looks, without breaking the bank, and using what I know I already have.

Matt and I are getting married at Eagle Creek Golf Club in Lake Nona.
So far the theme for the wedding is classic, elegant and romantic. Think..... Cinderella!

Of course I have champagne taste, and a beer budget, but hey, a girl can dream right. Here are some pictures I have seen online that I love. Now, we are not decided on any of these, so don't be upset if you don't see them on your table at the wedding.





I also love these flowers, although they are all still up in the air too. Story of my life. :)

So, this is what I'm dealing with. Tons of beautiful pictures, and not one decision made. But we have time. About 4 months, 3 weeks and 3 days.......







No comments:

Post a Comment