Wednesday, May 25, 2011

4 months.... 3 weeks......6 days

Until I am married to the love of my life!!

I cannot believe it! To give you a summation of life up until this point. Matt and I have been together 3 1/2 years now. I love him! I have truly found my soul mate. If you do not know me, I am, as my family likes to say, wound up tighter than a rubber ball. I stress. Constantly. Matthew however, keeps me sane. "What will be, will be." And that's just how it is. He keeps my feet on the ground and my voice to a dull roar when things get crazy. God Bless him.

So, as you can tell by the title of this new little blogging hobby of mine, we have a little over four months until we are married. Smack dab in the middle of planning. Don't get me wrong, I love every minute of it, but it can be stressful. Matt has been a huge help so far (he really has!) He comes to all the meetings and interviews of potential vendors, and has helped pick everything so far. :)

So other then the wedding planning, we just moved into our first house:


And we love it. 3 bedrooms, a yard for Whiskey, pictured below, and just enough room for us, and whoever else may come along in the future. :)


Our families are our whole world. They are both huge, but we love them. Matthew has 3 brothers, and I have two sister. Love, Love, Love our families.

Brag: My twin, Saira, is in the Army, finishing Basic Training in two weeks, and we couldn't be any more proud of her!!!!




Anyway, so that is us. We love life and cant wait to see what God has in store for us!



No comments:

Post a Comment